Electro Static Dissipative Epoxy Floor Coating
Ultra High Solids ESD/Conductive Epoxy Floor
Epoxy.com Product #1ESD
Electrostatic Dissipative Epoxy Coating for ESD Epoxy Flooring
- Product #1-ESD is an ultra high solids bis-A epoxy floor coating designed to provide
electrostatic control properties to various surfaces including concrete or other nonconductive substrates. The use of a conductive primer will transmit conductive readings through
ESD (Electrostatic Dissipative) Epoxy Coating for ESD Flooring Epoxy.com Product
#1 if applied no thicker than 15 mils.
ESD (Electrostatic Dissipative) Epoxy Coating for ESD Flooring Epoxy.com
Product #1-ESD provides excellent bond to concrete as well as high impact and wear.
- Easy Application
- Dissipates a 5000 volt Charge to Zero in less than 0.1 Seconds @72°F
- Available in Static Dissipative Range of 1,000,000 to 1,000,000,000 ohms
per EOS/ESD Standards.
- Consistent Electrical Resistance Ratings When Tested at 10-500 Volts.
- High Gloss
- Good Abrasion Resistance.
- Easy to Clean..
- Test for moisture vapor transmission using anhydrous calcium chloride test as per ASTM F-1869 and/or situ RH probe testing per ASTM F-2107.
Maximum MVT is 3 pounds per 1000 SF per 24 hour period. Above these values use
Product #100MR Moisture Tolerant Epoxy Primer and Basecoat or
Product #830 Moisture Vapor
- Substrates Temperatures must be a minimum of 55-60°F. and a maximum of 85°F.
- Relative Humidity (RH) should be between 30% and 85%. Substrate must be 5�F above the measured dew point.
- Substrate must be clean and free of Dirt, waxes, curing agents and any other foreign material that will
interfere with bonding. See Epoxy.com
Surface Preparation Guide for more details.
Ultra High Solids Bis-A Epoxy Resin and Conductive Fillers.
ESD (Electrostatic Dissipative) Epoxy Floor Coating for ESD Flooring Product #1-ESD is available in Epoxy.com Colors listed to the right. Custom colors available as approved.
Surface preparation is considered to be the most important step of any
resinous flooring application. Improper surface preparation could turn what
seems to be a simple process into a lengthy, difficult repair. See Epoxy.com
Surface Preparation Guide for proper surface preparation
procedures. When in doubt you should always contact Epoxy.com Technical
Support with your questions.
Electrostatic Dissipative (ESD) Epoxy Floor Coating - Product #1-ESD is normally spread with a
trowel or squeegee and back-rolled with a 3/8" medium nap roller. Care should be taken to minimize the entrapment of air caused by
Clean skin with soap and water. Tools and equipment should be cleaned with xylene or lacquer thinner.
ESD (Electrostatic Dissipative) Epoxy Coating for ESD Flooring
- Product #1ESD will yield 12-15 mils
when spread at 100-130 sq ft/gal. 15 mils is considered the maximum thickness.
After completing the application of ESD (Electrostatic Dissipative) Epoxy Coating for ESD Flooring
- Product #1ESD, the installer
should provide the owner with maintenance instructions relevant to the specific topcoats or floor covering. If floors become slippery due to
animal fats, oil, grease, or soap film, clean and rinse thoroughly.
Contact Epoxy.com Customer Service Department.
|Flammability ||ASTM D-635
|Fungus & Bacteria Growth
||Will not support growth of fungus or bacteria
when subjected to mildew
|Hardness ||ASTM D-2240
||70-80 Shore D
|Bond Strength to Concrete
||Greater than 300psi (100% concrete failure)
|Thermal Shock Resistance
||100 in-lbs direct
||35-40 Min. (@73°F)
||14-16 hours (@73°F )
||5 days (@73°F.)
||Less than 50gm/l
|Weight per Gallon
||10.5-11 lbs per gal.
||Greater than 80|
Installation Manual for ESD (Electrostatic Dissipative) Epoxy Coating for ESD Flooring
- Product #1ESD or Contact Epoxy.com Technical Support Department.